Wednesday, February 19, 2014

life is learning

Wow when I was a kid my uncle always told me that I would never stop learning. I kinda believed him but I would have never imagined this. Seems like every time I try to do something I have to learn how to do it or how to use it. It is getting crazy how many different things we use daily. Maybe setting the dvr to record "had to learn that" to using the new phone. Now I have to learn how to use windows 8 and so far it is a pain. I am learning a new career and still learning new things in the career I am in now. learn learn learn  I guess my uncle was right the only way to stop learning is to die.
I have learned some cool things like how to build anything I want. How to fix or mod and car or truck. But to me the most important are the life lessons I have learned being a father. I have always wanted to be the best for my kids so they could have the best chance at being their best. I have done anything I could and sometimes went to get help to learn what I needed to help the them. I hope I can be smart enough to find strong but for now I will keep learning new things like how to use the next new thing or the next new way of doing what I already do now.
I will kept my kids learning new things too, would not want them to get stagnate. I will push them as hard as I work to stay on top of the new things. As they get older it works in my favor cause we learn different things and share.    

3 comments:

  1. That is so nice it is true as long as we wake there is something new to learn. We have to stay a brisk with the times. So kudos to you as long as your willing there is the will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. We must make sure I kids want to continue to learn because if they stop, where will they end up? My son is 15, going on 25 sometimes it seems, and I LOVE it when he teaches me something new. At least I know he is still paying attention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have truly said a mouth full. Discovering new things and using that knowledge in a positive way is great. Passing along the ability to always seek more to your children is a blessing. Thank You

    ReplyDelete