Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Curtis Lowe    week 8 blog

  I am getting to take my kids to see nuclear cowboyz. I am very excited the kids have asked to go several times but this time they are in Orlando. It appears to be a great show according to the commercials. They play music and have a light show plus they ride the bike and do crazy air tricks. We actually have very good seats in the middle lower sections. I believe after this we will not be doing monster jams which wont bother me.
 I need to make the rest of the plans for before and after like what food or drinks. What are we driving? Are we tail gating? Do we need anything special for this and of course how much are we going to spend on toys and other gadgets. This will be the first so I am sure I will learn better ways to do it next time but I want this one to be awesome. I will take lots of photos and hopefully some videos if they will let me. I wonder if they will do a meet the riders and/or signings.
  This will be another awesome chance to pull the family together and have fun too. No holiday or anything to make this a pain or problem with time or schedule conflict. I feel we have enough of those things that make us come together. But things like this is great doesn't mess with work or life it is done at a off hour time and we can just have fun and talk and see something that we will talk about for a long time. I hope every family gets times like these to come together and chill and enjoy each other and have a good show or thing to be entertained





No comments:

Post a Comment